Return Policy

You have 5 days after the delivery date to make a return claim. Claims will only be accepted through email, at shopdaisydaydream@gmail.com. You will receive a 75% refund of the original listing price, the other 25% will go towards a return shipping label. Once I have received the returned garment- I will process the final refund amount!

How do I measure myself?

Blog + Video  tutorial coming soon! For now, feel free to direct message me on IG at @shopdaisydaydream and i'll shoot you some info!!

Where do you source your clothing?

Clothing is sourced through Estate Sales, Consignment, other Online Vintage Accounts, and Thrifting! Sometimes I will purchase pieces with the intention of keeping it for myself, but will resell it at the original purchase amount if I don't totally *love* the piece as well!

Do you clean the pieces before you resell them?

YES, not gonna lie I didn't when I first started. But after a Tik Tok video of a thrift shop worker showing all the nasty shit that comes through her shop, I ALWAYS wash the clothing as SOON as it comes into my home! 

If you have any more questions- or think you could have something to add to this list please email me at shopdaisydaydream@gmail.com!